The Lehigh Valley Arts Council (LVAC) is offering an unpaid, part-time internship for our Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) grant administration program, run in conjunction with the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA).
Responsibilities would include:
- Assist with grant information workshops
- Research strong local arts contributors as possible grant review panelists
- Assist in preparation for grant review panel meetings
- Configure A/V needs for grant application sample work submittals
- Assist in publicizing workshops and events, including advertisement materials
- Write and send press releases to major newspaper and TV/Radio stations
- Assemble press kits and compiling information for grants management program
- Conduct file audits for grant applications
- Participate in event planning for the annual grants awards ceremony
- Enter data from grant applications to PCA database; continue online database management
- File organization/maintenance
Area of Focus:
Art, Music, Community Building and Renewal, Foundations, Fundraising, and Philanthropy, Clerical
Writing, editing, public relations knowledge, organizational skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to think creatively and multitask, and an interest in the Lehigh Valley arts community.