What We Do
- Home |
- What We Do
- Grant more than $75,000 annually to the arts programs and projects in Lehigh, Northampton and Carbon counties.
- Increase access to cultural events for people with disabilities through Arts & Access Program.
- Conduct arts research to measure Economic Impact of the Nonprofit Arts Industry and gauge the State of Arts-in-Education in the Lehigh Valley.
- Provide support and networking opportunities for arts professionals, emerging artists and arts patrons.
- Promote more than 600 individual artists of all disciplines online in the Artist Directory.
“Arts are the highest form of expression. They have the power to make our lives better, heal emotional wounds, spark initiatives, and broaden perspective. Artists keep us connected to each other – our fellow passengers on the journey – through image and movement, story and song.”-Randall Forte, Executive Director