The Project Stream is open to individual artists and community groups who apply for support of an arts-related project with strong public impact. Currently 26 PPA Projects in our 2015-2016 project cycle are reaching a wide range of constituents, from young children to senior citizens, and engaging audiences through exhibitions, concerts, films, workshops, and performances.
The deadline to apply for 2016-2017 Project Stream is JUNE 20, 2016.
Arts Count Celebration
Arts Count celebrates the essential public and private partnerships that fuel the arts, engages business and foundation leaders as well as elected officials to be advocates for arts and culture, and acknowledges the year’s grant recipients.
Free to members of the Arts Council and grant recipients, the Lehigh Valley Arts Council event honors the Project Stream and Program Stream recipients awarded state arts grants through the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts.
Congratulations to our 2016-17 Grant Award Recipients:
- ALLENTOWN PUBLIC THEATRE
- ANTHONY SMITH
- ARTS ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL
- BETHLEHEM FINE ARTS COMMISSION
- BUCHANAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- CONCORD CHAMBER SINGERS
- EMMAUS RECREATION & ENTERTAINMENT COMMISSION
- FAIRFIELD DUO / NORA SUGGS
- FRIENDS OF THE ALLENTOWN PARKS
- JENNIE GILRAIN
- JIM THORPE FILM FESTIVAL
- LEHIGH VALLEY DANCE EXCHANGE
- MARILYN HAZLETON
- MORAVIAN COLLEGE MUSIC INSTITUTE
- PENNSYLVANIA JAZZ COLLECTIVE
- PUERTORRICAN CULTURAL PRESERVATION
- SARAH STEELE / SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK
- SUMMIT HILL HERITAGE CENTER
- UKRAINIAN AMERICAN HERITAGE FOUNDATION
- WDIY 88.1 FM
- WEST PARK CIVIC ASSOCIATION