The Project Stream is open to individual artists and community groups who apply for support of an arts-related project with strong public impact. Currently 26 PPA Projects in our 2015-2016 project cycle are reaching a wide range of constituents, from young children to senior citizens, and engaging audiences through exhibitions, concerts, films, workshops, and performances.
The deadline to apply for 2016-2017 Project Stream is JUNE 20, 2016.
Arts Count Celebration
Arts Count celebrates the essential public and private partnerships that fuel the arts, engages business and foundation leaders as well as elected officials to be advocates for arts and culture, and acknowledges the year’s grant recipients.
Free to members of the Arts Council and grant recipients, the Lehigh Valley Arts Council event honors the Project Stream and Program Stream recipients awarded state arts grants through the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts.
Congratulations to our 2015 Grant Award Recipients:
- ALLENTOWN PUBLIC THEATRE
- ANNA CHUPA
- BETHLEHEM FINE ARTS
- BOROUGH OF EMMAUS
- CHURCH OF THE MANGER
- FRIENDS OF THE ALLENTOWN PARKS
- HELLERTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
- HISPANIC AMERICAN LEAGUE ARTISTS
- LEHIGH RIVER BLUES JAM
- LEHIGH VALLEY DANCE EXCHANGE
- LYDIA PANAS
- MARILYN HAZLETON
- MARTHA MONROY
- MICHELLE NEIFERT
- MORAVIAN COLLEGE MUSIC INSTITUTE
- MUSEUM OF INDIAN CULTURE
- NORA SUGGS/FAIRFIELD DUO
- NORTHAMPTON COUNTY HISTORICAL & GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
- PA JAZZ COLLECTIVE
- PENN STATE LV ART GALLERY
- PUERTO RICAN CULTURE FESTIVAL
- SARAH STEELE/SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK
- SUMMIT HILL HERITAGE CENTER
- TOTTS GAP ARTS INSTITUTE
- UKRAINIAN AMERICAN FOUNDATION
- WDIY 88.1 FM PUBLIC RADIO