We are the region’s central voice for the arts. It’s our calling to promote arts awareness and advocate its value. Our vision is to ensure that everyone has access to a rich, diverse arts culture. We accomplish this by bringing people together to find solutions that advance greater arts participation.
Whether you’re an artist, arts patron, business, or cultural organization, you and the arts community both benefit when you join the Lehigh Valley Arts Council! Membership is valid for a full year from the date of joining.
join or renew your membership:
Download the Printable Membership Application form and mail to: Lehigh Valley Arts Council, 840 Hamilton Street, Suite 201, Allentown, PA 18101. Please include a check made out to Lehigh Valley Arts Council.
Use the Online Member Application form, complete all fields and submit. You will be redirected to complete your transaction using Paypal. Convenience fees apply.
If you experience any issues processing your payment through Paypal, please contact our office at 610-437-5915.
Benefits of Membership
Individuals & Households
With a Lehigh Valley Arts Council membership card, take advantage of discounts to local services:
- EBC Printing – 15% off commercial printing & signage
- The Flour Shop Bakery – 15% off all pastries & cakes (excludes delivery/set-up)
- Frame Your Image – 20% off all custom framing
- J & J Luxury Transportation – 10% off services (some exclusions may apply)
- Kraemer Yarns – 15% off any purchase (excluding clearance & sale)
- Old Vic Art Gallery – 15% off one custom framing
- Photography by Ori – 15% off prints & services
- Rich Mar Florist – 15% off products (excluding clearance & wire-outs)
- West End Music – 10% off all products
In addition, members receive:
- Free subscriptions to our publications: Inside the Arts, ArtLinks, Arts Advocate, and the Arts Calendar
- Free subscription to Lehigh Valley Style magazine
- Free ARTix Passport to the Arts, a buy one, get one ticket to eighteen participating organizations in the Lehigh Valley
- Discounted rates to our Arts Alive Series and Professional Development events
- Invitation to annual Membership Receptions and numerous networking opportunities, including grant workshops and Arts Council activities
- Sign up to be listed in our Arts Practitioners Directory as an individual artist or supporter of the arts
- The opportunity for discounted advertising in our bi-monthly Arts Calendar
- One full year of a FREE professional membership to Fractured Atlas (and half-off membership dues after the first year). Fractured Atlas is a nonprofit technology company that helps artists succeed as entrepreneurs. It builds and operates products, services, and systems that help artists and arts organizations.
With a Nonprofit or Business Membership, enjoy all of the above plus:
- Organizational listing for arts and cultural events, workshops and classes in the Arts Calendar for distributed throughout the Lehigh Valley in local hotels, bookstores, businesses, libraries, and art venues
- Complimentary listing on the online Cultural Organizations Directory
- Rush Ticket services, an email campaign offering discounted admission to your event
- Member discounts to run an organization ad or flyer insert in our Arts Calendar and Inside the Arts publications
- Reduced advertising rates for Nonprofits in ICON & The Morning Call’s Guide to the Lively Arts
- Cooperative Marketing opportunities, working together with other organizations to expand your marketing reach
- The opportunity to be an exhibitor in Young at Art, an expo of arts camps and schools, that assists parents in selecting the appropriate summer classes for their children. Receive a discount on early registration as a member of the Arts Council.
ARTix Passport to the Arts
In appreciation, the Lehigh Valley Arts Council is pleased to present our members with this year’s ARTix Passport to the Arts, a buy one, get one free ticket to eighteen arts and cultural venues in the Lehigh Valley through June 30, 2017. There’s something for everyone to enjoy—from symphonic to folk music, fine arts to vintage cars, Shakespeare to Broadway musicals—fun and entertainment for the entire family.
Become an arts advocate today! Introduce a friend, a family member, or a colleague to the whole world of extraordinary arts and entertainment locally produced. With passport in hand, you can start booking travel plans to attend the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival, Muhlenberg Summer Music Theatre, Allentown Art Museum, Godfrey Daniels—and many more.
“Arts experiences build memories and nurture community through a shared experience. Oftentimes, they provide opportunity to get together and stay connected with our friends, neighbors, and family.”-Randall Forte, Executive Director
Our Current Participating Organizations
- Act 1 DeSales University Theatre
- Allentown Symphony Orchestra
- Bach Choir of Bethlehem
- Allentown Art Museum
- America On Wheels
- Camerata Singers
- Chamber Music Society of Bethlehem
- Muhlenberg College Theatre & Dance
- State Theatre Center for the Arts
- Godfrey Daniels
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
- Touchstone Theatre
- Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites
- Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum
- Pennsylvania Sinfonia Orchestra
- Williams Center for the Arts
- Moravian College Music Institute
- Zoellner Arts Center