- Home |
- Program Stream
PPA Program STREAM
The Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) Program Stream is designed to provide ongoing support to arts organizations and arts programs that conduct ongoing arts activities.
PPA Program Stream organizations receive a matching grant of at least $3,000 annually. Applications are due January 15th each year.
To be eligible for Program Stream grant funding applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements, including:
- Be a current grantee of PPA Project Stream or Arts Organizations & Arts Programs (AOAP) with three years of funding for the same arts activity and be recommended by the panel/PCA staff for transition.
- Have an average fiscal size of less than $200,000.
- Be a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, a unit of government or school district, college or university, providing arts programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania. Organizations are required to provide proof of incorporation or use of fiscal sponsor and show that activities occur in Pennsylvania before applications are reviewed or funds awarded.
- Can be a clearly defined arts program in non-arts organizations such as colleges or universities; libraries; social services organizations; health care facilities; YMCAs; historical science museums or other similar institutions.
NOTE: Being recommended to transition from Project Stream to Program Stream does not guarantee that you will receive funding.
Program Stream Grantees
There are currently seventeen organizations in PPA Program Stream from the Lehigh Valley.
- The Allentown Band
- Allentown Music Festivals, Inc.
- Arts Community of Easton
- Bach and Handel Chorale, Inc.
- Camerata Singers
- Chamber Music Society of Bethlehem
- Godfrey Daniels
- Lehigh Valley Storytelling Guild
- Mock Turtle Marionette Theatre
- Moravian College Music Institute
- Pennsylvania State University – Lehigh Valley
- Repertory Dance Theatre
- South Side Film Institute
- Totts Gap Arts Institute
- WDIY Public Radio
- Young People’s Philharmonic of the Lehigh Valley